Paper submission format & guidelines
Authors, who have received abstract acceptance are requested to submit complete paper for ICMBT-2017 before February, 13, 2017. Earlier submission is encouraged as it helps us to manage the review process in a timely manner.
Note: For Paper format guidelines, kindly click on the button below.Download
Submit your paper on the following email address: [email protected]
Information/Guidelines for ICMBT-2017 Presenters
1. All session rooms are equipped with a computer (laptop) and projectors
2. The computers in the session rooms will run MS Windows and be able to display MS PowerPoint or Adobe PDF slides.
3. At the conference, oral presenters will be given 12 minutes to present their work and an additional 3 minutes for Q&A, for a
total of 15 minutes. Practice your presentation, and stay within the allotted time.
4. Presenters should:
(a). Arrive in the session room at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the session to load their presentations onto the
computer using a USB memory stick
(b). Introduce them to the Session Chair.
5. Power Point Presentation should be provided with the followings:
a. PowerPoint version 2010
b. Font size visibility should be considered
c. Background black and white
6. It is important to point out that we expect the oral presentations to be “sharp”, including an outline of the key
principles, methodology, analysis and results
7. We encourage you to discuss your slides with your research mentor before you present.
Information/Guidelines for Poster presenters
We expect well-articulated, expressive posters containing the crucial/key points of your research. Your poster should typically have the following contents:
•The poster should be designed in an integrated fashion covering all the contents listed above. Printing on separate small sheets and pinning together is not recommended.
•Text should be readable from five feet away. Use a minimum font size of 18 points. Lettering for the title should be large (at least 70-point font). Use all capital letters for the title & and use “TIMES NEW ROMAN” Font.
•Avoid hand drawn materials.
•Make sure that it has a logical flow.
•Use color, graphics, charts, and photos.
1. Title (to be placed at the top centre of the poster)
2. Names of all authors with affiliations (corresponding author to be indicated, contact to be provided)
3. Introduction – motivation, objectives, context
4. Methods / Materials – theoretical models, experimental set up and procedures
5. Results of the study supported by graphs, tables, etc.
6. Discussion and conclusions – highlight significance of the findings
7. Acknowledgements and references
SIZE: 36” BY 40”